Sunday, October 25, 2009

Starting Week 4 Already

I can hardly believe I'm on week 4 of my UBC already!  Next week is mid-evals.  I'm excited to see how my numbers have changed.  I'm starting to notice changes in my body and how my clothes are looking.  That's such a great motivator!

Week 3 was not a great week for me.  Dinner out with the girls, my brother's birthday, my aunt's birthday.  So much good food!  Then, my kids were both sick, which did a number on my workout plan.  It was kind of a wash week for me.  It was a bit disheartening, because I felt like I was doing so well and lost some momentum.  I certainly haven't lost motivation, which is great!  I just feel like I took a step back this week.

I've also felt like I've been falling behind in a lot of what I'm doing, like homework and keeping up with my kids' stuff for school.  I'm busier than I'm used to, and I think that is part of the problem.  My focus this week is getting myself organized again and get into a better groove with everything I have to do.  That's an interesting goal, considering I'm thinking of adding another workout to my schedule, at least for this week!

Of course, no blog would be complete this week without mentioning the blessed birth of my nephew Jasper.  He is so adorable!  One more blessing to count, and another slice of joy in my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment