Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nearing the Finish Line-Week 9

I still can't quite believe that ten weeks have almost come and gone that quickly.  It seems like just yesterday that I attended that first orientation meeting, got my measurements, and went home still wondering what I got myself into.  The funny thing is, I'm still so sore from my work outs, almost as much as that first and second week, but I recover much quicker.  I only waddle for a day or two after butt burner rather than four, and can still complete a workout the day after a difficult bands night.

I am proud of myself for being sore, what a strange thing to accomplish.  It means that in 9 weeks, I haven't become complacent in my work outs.  I wanted and want to be better and stronger.  That's been the biggest driving force for me, especially the second half where I didn't have to worry as much about if I was doing things right.  I can focus on hitting harder, hitting faster, and keeping the pace longer.  My goal is to have absolutely nothing left to give at the end of next week.  I am finally realizing that I have only begun to scratch the surface of what I'm capable of.

In a side note, I started collecting pictures for my "progress in pictures", and I had another teary eyed moment.  I have come such a long way, I still can't believe it!  It's truly an amazing transformation, and I can't wait to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment