Friday, December 4, 2009

The Journey-my last 6 months in pictures



 I was going to do this post next week, after my body challenge is over, but I just can't stand it any more!  Here is my weight loss journey, in pictures, from June until now:


Here is the first one!  I wore this to a funeral in June.  It took me a long time (and 5 dresses) before I settled on this outfit.  I thought I looked pretty good.















Also from June.  I loved the tank top, and the jeans fit well, where they were too tight before.
















Here is the first time I was ever able to get those jeans up and buttoned!  I bought them a size too small by accident about 3 years previously, and I'd never worn them. (Oh yeah, remember that cute little Buddah belly.)












The next three pics are from August.  Here, you start to see the fruits of my labors.


















Remember that Buddah belly?  I don't ;)  This is after 3-4 weeks of the Ultimate Body Challenge, so end of October, beginning of November.  My abs have never looked so good!

Girls just wanna have fun!  It was 80s night for UBC in November.  Love my red mini, even if I couldn't exactly button it.















The rest of these are my "braggin'" pictures.  These are all the most current taken within the last 48 hours.



































































































I have a lot to be proud of and a lot to be thankful for.  I honestly only hoped I could look like this again, not really believing I could.  Next week, I will be displaying my before and after pictures from UBC :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment