Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mid-Evaluation Results!

And now ladies and gentlemen, the most anticipated announcement since the reunion of New Kids on the Block!  That's right it's time for......

KARA'S MID-EVALUATION RESULTS! (cheers, applause, general adoration)

Overall, I am pleased.  It's hard not to be pleased with a decrease in all numbers!  I didn't quite make the goal I had in mind, but that's really ok.  These numbers give me a better idea of what's a reasonable goal for next time. So without further ado the number shake down is thus:

Bust: -1/4 inch (Thank God!  No need to shrink there!)
Waist: -3/4 inch
Hips (most inches lost):  -1 1/4 inches
Thigh: -1/2 inch
Arm: -1/2 inch
Weight: -.2 pounds
Body Fat %: -3.4%

Like I said, I can't complain!  Now the numbers that went up, meaning I did that many more of them this time:
Push ups (on my toes, thank you!): +14
Sit ups:  +9
Flexibility: +3 inches

I am a happy girl this morning!  The numbers are great, but the visuals are even better; how my clothes fit, what I can't wear any more because it's too big, etc.  And, I feel great too.  So many good things in a five week time span!  I'm really looking forward to the next five weeks, now that I'm in the groove with everything.  I'm ready to step up my game and see some fabulous results!

No comments:

Post a Comment